5/16/13

Jam Jammy Jam Jam.. Keyboard!

Hey! ... Jammers. XD
 
this is, I believe, the first time the new item will be "on time!"
I just got home, so now you know what time I will normally post, hopefully. ;)
 
Well, to start off this sort of going-to-be post,
 
We have the Jam Session KEYBOARD!
Obviously, at the Jam Session. ^-^
**Thank you MisterChunkyBuddy
for the pictura! Heheh..**
 
Inside joke ^^^^^
 
So anyway, as a side topic, have you noticed the new "enter your password wrong" layout?
Instead of taking an hour to load, and then reload, then you FINALLY get in?
 
Well, now it only takes a few seconds! I don't want to spoil it for you, so you will have
to enter your password wrong to see.. XP
I sound like one of those YouTube scammers.
 
"Enter your password and you will see!"
Except it's..
 
"Enter your password WRONG and you will see!"
XP
 
Thanks everybody, and GOODNIGHT!
*Skerrymalas*
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:15 AM

    If you want to obtain much from this post then you have to apply such strategies to your won web site.


    my page Visit Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:10 AM

    Hello сollеagueѕ, itѕ fantastic рost
    on the topic of teachingаnd fullу dеfined, keep іt up all the time.


    Check out my webpage ... http://jessicaace.blogspot.com/2011/08/sign-of-times.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:39 PM

    Sker where are u??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right here. *evil face* :] x3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw I lied when I told u my name was Morgan, Metro. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really Leilani ^.^

    ReplyDelete