5/15/13

You'll Have To Read :P

Hola.
 
^-^
Hey Jammers!
Well, to start off, i'm so sorry I'm 4 and a half hours late. Lol
I had to go to my Grandma's, then played with my friend from school until 4:30 (Eastern)
and THEN, we had t go to my Grandma's, whose computers doesn't work.
So.. yeah.
Well, now Animal jam doesn't seem to be loading.. So..
 
THE EARTH DOESN'T WANT ME TO POST THE NEXT ITEM,
SO I WON'T!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
...Yes I will.
 
*All of this goes to snowyclaw as credit!*
 
At the Summer carnival, we have (for dens) The Pet Carousel!
 
 
Okay, snowyclaw took the picture, I added the cool black circle. Heheh :)
 
Thanks for viewing! (If you are O_O)
I still don't understand why i post this late.. Who would really want to know? XP
SKERREHMALAZ


No comments:

Post a Comment